Considering a pre-owned Lexus? We have an extensive selection at Lexus of Jacksonville. There are just a few extra things to keep in mind when buying a pre-owned vehicle.
Check Out the Vehicle History Report
Lexus vehicles are undoubtedly built with the strictest quality standards. However, even the best vehicles can’t compete with inadequate care.
It’s important to review a vehicle history report to see how a vehicle was cared for. You can also get other details about its past, including:
- Accident history, damage severity, and records of repair
- Maintenance history and open recalls
- Type of use (personal, rental, commercial, etc.)
- Number of owners and length of ownership
Take a Test Drive
We always recommend that buyers take a test drive whether they’re buying a new or a pre-owned vehicle. However, you definitely want to take a test drive when buying a pre-owned vehicle.
During your test drive, make sure to note various features about the car. Does it drive as you expected? Do you notice any unusual wear and tear? Is the cabin clean?
Don’t forget to consider the usual test drive questions. Does it provide the space you need? Does it have the acceleration you want? Do you feel comfortable driving it?
The L/Certified Difference
When you have reservations about buying a pre-owned vehicle, an L/Certified vehicle can give you the peace of mind you need. These hand-selected vehicles go through detailed inspections to ensure they are best of the best.
They also provided added protections, including:
- Factory-recommended maintenance for up to two years or 20,000 miles (whichever comes first)
- Six-year/unlimited-mileage L/Certified limited warranty
- Comprehensive 161-point inspection
Ready to find the perfect pre-owned Lexus car or SUV for you? Visit our Lexus dealership in Jacksonville, FL to shop today!